Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tale of the Facial Scrub

During one of our wedding preparation, Chris and I really took care to be healthy, fit and i daresay beautiful (okay, presentable) on our wedding day. So months before our wedding, I did'nt have a haircut so that my hair will be long. Got a long delayed waxing session too(shhh)(its not really painful, try it!) .To a bride to be, D wedding day is a long lot of preparations.

But for the groom...

I started telling Chris ( the soap and water guy) to start using facial scrub especially that he's been getting lots of exposure from the sun and his skin seems a bit flaky(harhar).
Like the indulgent guy, he did try to use facial scrub.

One time, I chanced upon him washing his face with the facial scrub (with apricot beads to be exact). I was brushing my teeth then, and nearly finished brushing my teeth but Chris is still at it "scrubbing his face".

"bakit tagal mo maghilamos?" , dianne.

"eh ayaw pa matunaw nung mga beads eh..", Chris.

"haha, di naman talga natutunaw yan eh!"

ganun ba? kaya pala sakit sakit na mukha ko eh.

hahaha

Well not all guys know about facial scrubs and the like. Just one of the reasons men need women.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment